Monday, August 31, 2009

i know i never be alone

When i feel that my life is waiting for something and times are passing away just like that..Allah is always with me..

When i feel that i already trying all out and does not know what more to do, Allah is being with me..

When all incidents happens with no sense and never be expected, I feel so depressed..but Allah here to calm me down ..

When i feel so alone while my friends are all busy chatting, flirting and laughing on the phone..i know Allah always by my side..

When i desperate for a true love that never attend in my life, Allah got loves and cares that far better than any all and i realize He already create someone to be my partner one day..

When i feel that i in love with someone, while i know that love will never get any response..but Allah know what is already serve in front of me and He set all the best for me..

When i feel been betrayed and upset..i realize that only Allah can heal my wound and make me smile again..

If suddenly i can see and realize there are hopes for me, that is Allah whispering to me..

When everything is running smoothly and i feel so grateful..that is Allah blessing on me...

When something wonderful happens and i feel its was so miracle..that is Allah smiling at me..

When i got a wish to be fulfilled and a dream to be reached..that is Allah opens my eyes and call me with my name..

I must always remember..wherever or whenever i go and whatever i overcome..Allah always know and He always wit me..

(p/s: extended from the posting of LIFE HURTS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hey, i'm a newbie!

dis is just a dull blog of mine. just wanna share anything that can be shared here. hope u guys welcome me as a new blogger n i begging for guide n attention, lots of love. i really miss someone who already missing far away from my life. pls God, send him to me..