Tuesday, August 18, 2009

i'm well today

currently feel so lazy, to do anything that relate wit my study.assignments, reports, projects,proposal,arghhh..what so ever.. (due dates, pls stop chasing over me)
got no motivation la, aga~.

this song from muck, the perfect sunshine..glory band in perak zaman aku skolah, 90an kot....huhu, time tu mmg admire gak kat ducktoi tu.....bodysurf..tempat jammin paling best di ipoh, ade lagi ke x, aku pun dah lame tak jenguk.mane taknyer, duk merantau negeri org jer,isk.
i just proud wit PERAK band, ngeh2, kumpul duit cukup nak beli kaset Kopi Sechewen.muehehhe..layan sleepy zine.. agaaa..lagi satu fav band aku time itu, bloodymary, heww...grunge tak grunge, janji layan.. IPOH MALI TALAK SOMBONG maa.. pastu, aku lupe kan derang, skrang bru terkenang2 zaman itu. depa wujud lagi skang, pi add myspace depa, http://www.myspace.com/muck



(i got call from my dad on this late evening, he told me that he get suffocation (hard to breath) .. doc said that his health still ok, but if the simptom repeat, pls come back for another check. u know what i'm thinking, of course, about heart attack, in his age, the risk was so high. so remind him again n again, pls take serious in his diet. frankly, i want to be wif my dad all the time, coz i'm really afraid of losing him in anytime..diz distance put me away from him now, sigh.. mak..i love u 2..)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hey, i'm a newbie!

dis is just a dull blog of mine. just wanna share anything that can be shared here. hope u guys welcome me as a new blogger n i begging for guide n attention, lots of love. i really miss someone who already missing far away from my life. pls God, send him to me..