Wednesday, August 5, 2009

metal band from indonesia

thanks dearest herman for introduce this song to me. best metal song I've ever heard from indonesia.. u can search other video of the Killing Me Inside feat with a metalchick from indonesia, hear she growling, owh its owesome~

err, but i dont really sure, whether this song was really written by K.I.M, or they might just sang a cover..lum rase nak mengkaji lagi.

(awas, kalau metal dr barat tu, byk berunsur satanic, sila peka akan lirik di sebalik growling mereka)

p/s: sebarang post dlm blog ini bebas dr agenda pro-kontra antara negara berjiran


0 comments:

Post a Comment

hey, i'm a newbie!

dis is just a dull blog of mine. just wanna share anything that can be shared here. hope u guys welcome me as a new blogger n i begging for guide n attention, lots of love. i really miss someone who already missing far away from my life. pls God, send him to me..